Day 25 — My biggest pet peeve that has nothing to do with blogging, being online, computers or anything else related to the Internet is…
I have so many peeves. They aren’t even pets anymore, they’re just so varied and they multiply every day! I’m like one of those old people muttering “Get off my lawn!” to people who are barely a few years younger than me. I’ll just have to list stuff until I can identify exactly which one annoys me more.
- Bad parking. If you don’t manage to stay within the lines STRAIGHTEN YOUR CAR..
- Leggings as pants. If I can see your underwear through your tights THEY’RE NOT WORKING.
- People who cut the queue.
- Loud cellphone talkers.
- People who are rude to waitresses/ retail workers etc
- People who get into the elevators to go up or down one floor (I work on the 12th floor. It makes it really hard to get up and down when we have to stop at every level).
- Loud breathers and loud chewers – once I fixate on the sound I want to KEEL YOU.
- Racism. Don’t get me started.
- Actually, any -ism.
- Slow walkers – this isn’t a Sunday stroll, move your butt.
- Fast walkers who suddenly stop to answer their phone – my momentum is not also answering the phone, I’m going to slam into you.
- I do think the winner is: My procrastination – you’d think I’d do something to change it but instead I just do it more and then get really angry with myself.
How sad is it that my biggest pet peeve is myself?
What this tells me is that I need to read that meditation book I got out from the library so I can be a bit calmer.
I’ll let you all know how it goes.